sobota, 10 lipca 2010

plany / plans


I would like to apologise to all my future readers (as the blog has not yet been revealed :D) for not having updated for a while now, but there's one thing I am not too proud of, that you ought to be aware of: my lack of orderliness (right next to being llllate) is the only disadvsantage I am planning to admit to you, my lovely Readers...

Nonetheless, am working on them really hard (well, okay, just hard) and one of the ways would be setting goals. Such is, announcing few themes I am going to write about very soon (or just soon) :)))

They are already there, at the tip of my tongue and at the tips of finger tips :)



/on the picture: (not) my bike in (not my) garage/



The upcoming themes are:
1) rebound (ha ha, you'll see)
2) bicycles in Sarajevo (I really wish the city would once become a bike - friendly one..., altogether with Katowice, etc., but we're heading there... - on two wheels of course!) hopefully :D
3) some reasons for staying in Sarajevo
4) ............... surprise! (also for me! :D)

Let us think of a deadline. 2 weeks? 1? we'll see

Ps. tomorrow, I am going to Potocari and Srebrenica, but, as am trying to keep the blog sunny, will re - think reflecting on tomorrow's (already 2nd time) visit on these friendly Blog pages. Perhaps will just keep them in personal drawer (and heart...)

However, there already is one blog covering The Issue, which I would like to advice you
http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com/

Have a good Sunday,

xxx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz